Fate: The Aether SeaVydání: brožovaná vazba •44 stran
● Šířku hrudníku měříme pod rukávy, délku od ramene.
Fate: The Aether Sea
Příručka je v angličtině, brožovaná a má 44 stran.
One tiny ship.
One huge expanse of aetherspace.
Maneuver your ship through the vast aether in The Aether Sea, a Fate world and adventure by Ed Turner. A thousand years of war on Homeworld left it a magically-blighted wasteland, so the elves and dwarves stopped fighting for five minutes and figured out how to leave it behind. Soon everyone took to the vast, empty aether sea.
The Royal Hegemony keeps a tight rein on the Spellcaster's Union, and the magic that makes aether travel possible. Play the crew of a little aethercraft out in the deep sea. But you've got bad blood with the Royals, so take jobs carefully and make do with the best magic unofficial channels can provide. Keeping the ship afloat won't be easy. The sea's a dark and lonely place, and secondhand magic is... fussy. When it works at all.
- A simple, easy-to-use magic system, including systems for dabbling in magic, using cantrips for specific magical -tasks, and spells and artifacts.
- Ideas for aethercraft, including aspects, combat, and maneuvering through space.
- A full starter adventure: It's Only an Elven Moon.
- The Aether Sea. Batten down the hatches and get ready for liftoff!
- New species creation rules using Fate Accelerated style approaches.